Joining a culture of diversity, openness, and opportunity
Welcoming you to your new career with Brown Physicians
At Brown Physicians you join a group of more than 500 physicians and support staff from the major medical foundations in Southeastern New England. Composed of Brown Emergency Medicine, Brown Dermatology, Brown Medicine, Brown Neurology, Brown Surgical Associates, and Brown Urology, Brown Physicians is streamlining care and is committed to healing, teaching and discovering.
- Foster an environment that promotes inclusion, citizenship and a high-level of collaboration, cooperation and customer service
- Recognize and support diversity in our workplace as our greatest strength
- Promote the values of an accountable organization where employees have ownership and autonomy within their role/position
- Be committed in all that we do
- Promote an attitude of collaboration, teamwork and quality in day-to-day operations
By joining our group, you are committing to putting the care of others over all else, and improving quality of life through exemplary medical care. To service the diverse population we care for, we are looking for a broad cross section of the community to help us reach our goal of fostering an egalitarian medical community.
Brown Physicians, Inc requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation for medical exemptions.